Robert began his career in commercial real estate in 1994 when he joined a commercial brokerage firm in downtown Los Angeles, Knowlton Realty, Ltd. Having completed the Knowlton Broker’s Assistant program as the assistant to the Los Angeles branch manager and broker of record, Robert embraced the company’s approach to business as a trusted advisor and not just a salesperson working to earn a commission. A major portion of Robert’s real estate experience has centered on commercial property sales, leasing and asset management.
A partial list of Robert’s achievements and experience includes:
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson concentrating in office and retail property leasing and sales in downtown Los Angeles and Pasadena from 1994 to 2002 and in San Diego from 2002 to present.
- Real estate negotiation including lease transactions worth over $30 million and property sales worth over $130 million.
- Leasing experience that includes extensive involvement in lease negotiations, space planning and tenant improvement construction for office, retail and industrial properties.
- Property management, construction supervision and accounting for a $34 million renovation of a 500,000 sq. ft. historic retail/office property in downtown Los Angeles.
- Annual property valuations for the California Institute of Technology that entailed appraisals of commercial and residential properties owned by CalTech.
- Associate broker position with Voit Commercial and Retail Properties Group offices in San Diego.
- Principle at the Lee & Associates Central San Diego Office.
- Founder/owner of Urban Pacific Asset Management that handled property management and leasing of 35 office and retail properties located in Central San Diego’s beach communities.
Robert has 10 years of experience with Lee & Associates Tax Appeals and Paramount Property Tax Appeals conducting appraisals of commercial properties and presenting property tax appeal cases before Assessment Appeals Boards in San Diego, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside and Los Angeles Counties.
Robert lives in the North Park area of San Diego and enjoys his free time boating, fishing, camping and traveling.
University of California, Santa Barbara Graduate with a BA in Music Composition
California Licensed Real Estate Salesperson