If we do find data to support a reduction in value we will contact you via email or phone. We will give you our estimates on how much we can reduce the property taxes. At that time we will also advise you on our contingency service fee agreement in order for us to file an appeal on your behalf. At no time are you obligated to sign up with our services. We work on a contingency fee basis. This means you do not owe us anything unless we are successful in securing a refund for you or reduce your tax obligation.
There might be an opportunity for us to reduce the property taxes this year and reset your prop 13 base value for the entire time that you own your property if :
1. The Assessor did not accept your purchase price.
2. Issues with the property that were not disclosed before you purchase the property.
3. The sale of your property came with equipment or business value.
4. The leases at the time of sale were above market.
5. The sale of your property came with furniture, art or personal property.